- Mind Map: Monotasking Method [English, 2017]
- Live chat: GitChat. [Chinese, 2016]
- Interview: Dagens Nyheter [Swedish, 2016]
- Interview: 51CTO. [Chinese, 2015]
- Podcast: Väg 74 – episode 43. [Swedish, 2016]
And by the way—Where is Staffan’s Monotasking book?
Staffan’s Monotasking book will be released in March 2017 in Chinese by Turing Book. For more information on the editions in English (and other languages), please contact Robert Mackwood at Seventh Avenue Literary Agency.
Here are testimonials from readers of the draft:
- “The Monotasking book is easy to understand, entertaining and the illustrations really make a difference.”
- “I really liked the Monotasking book. I liked that I got started quickly with the core and the rest of the book is about providing the tools and knowledge to rationally adjust my way of managing tasks.”
- “Many will benefit from this book. People like me, who don’t reflect on a daily basis over my effectiveness.”